- What is Dig This?
Dig This is The World’s First Heavy Equipment Playground, where you get to take control of our equipment and play in our giant sandbox. Our growing fleet is currently comprised of:
- 4 – 315C/313FL Excavators (20-Tons)
- 2 – D5K Bulldozers (10-Tons)
- 2 – 279D Track Type Skid Steer Loaders (5-Tons)
- 2 – 305.5E Excavators (6-Tons)
- 4 – 301.7DCR Excavators (1-Ton)
- What is a Big Dig?
The Big Dig is a 90-minute experience that lets you operate your choice of the Excavator or Bulldozer. The 90 minutes includes a brief safety class and the rest of the time is spent behind the controls of the machine! You’re connected via headset with your instructor during the time of operation. The instructors guide you through the Dig. Big Digs are $269.
- What is the Mega Dig?
Can’t choose whether to operate the Excavator or Bulldozer? How about both? The Mega Dig is a three and a half hour experience that allows you to operate BOTH the excavator and the Bulldozer. Mega Digs are $485.
- Is your equipment air conditioned?
Absolutely! All of our machines are fully climate controlled so no matter what the Vegas weather is doing, you’ll stay comfortably cool in the summer and warm in the colder months.
- What are your cancellation and refund policies?
Full payment is due at the time of booking for all Dig This reservations.
Dig This strictly enforces a 24-hour cancellation policy. Your reservation is refundable up to 50% if you cancel 24 hours in advance of your reservation. Cancellations within 24 hours of your reservation are non-refundable.
In the event of a cancellation of your reservation by Dig This due to weather, equipment problems, or any other unforeseen circumstances, your reservation will be refunded in full or you will be offered a credit toward a future reservation.
- Where is Dig This located?
Dig This is located at 800 W. Roban Ave. Las Vegas NV 89044. We are a quick 10-15 minute ride from any Strip hotel. We have ample parking if you’d like to drive, and we are also accessible via Uber, Lyft, Cab or private transportation.
- What is the age limit to operate the machines?
- Bulldozer: 14+ years
- Excavators (20 Ton): 12+ years
- Excavators (6-Ton): 8+ years
- Skid Steer Loaders: 8+ years
- 1-Ton Excavators: 3-5 years can operate with assistance from a guardian
- 1-Ton Excavators: 5+ years can operate independently if they are 48” or taller
- Do I need a driver's license?
Nope, no driving experience needed.
- Can I have someone ride in the cab with me?
No. For safety reasons, all machines are for one person. This includes no kids in the cab with adults. There is only one seat! The only exception to this is on the 1-Ton Excavators. Guardians are able to assist their kids if they are under 48” tall.
- Can we split the time for a Big Dig?
No. Only one person per Big Dig. We have really cool tasks for you to perform and once you’re on the machine you won’t want to share anymore!
- I have a coupon or discount code. How do I book?
You can book online using your discount code, or over the phone by calling 702-222-4344.
- What do I wear? Will I get dirty?
Closed-toed shoes are the only clothing requirement we have. Feel free to wear whatever is comfortable. You might get a little dust on your shoes… but unless you want to lie down and roll in the dirt, you’ll leave squeaky clean.
- What's with the breathalyzer?
Well, this is Vegas after all. Safety is our number one priority and concern. So save the celebration for after Dig This! You must be able to pass the breathalyzer in order to operate your machine.
- Can I have my friends and family come and watch?
Yes! Of course! We have two dedicated areas for spectators to watch and take photos. Bring your sisters, cousins, uncles, and best friend if you’d like! The more the merrier! Plus, you need someone to vouch for you that you actually operated heavy equipment while in Las Vegas!
- What if I don't speak or understand English?
All instruction is given in English. However, we are more than happy to allow an interpreter out into the field to assist with the dig experience. Feel free to email or call us to make arrangements. Please note, we do not provide interpreters – you would need to make those arrangements.
- Is this construction training?
No, this is just plain FUN!